The correct amount and method of taking the Medicine:
The dose of each Medicine is determined by your doctor. The usual dosage of the Medicine in Adults is as follows: • Treatment of gastric contents return to esophagus: 20 or 40 mg once a day for 4 to 8 weeks. If there is no improvement during the first 4 to 8 weeks of treatment, your doctor may prescribe medication for another 4 to 8 weeks.
– Children between 12 to 17 years old: 20 or 40 mg once a day for a maximum of 8 weeks.
– Children under 12 years: The safety and efficacy of this medicine for the short-term treatment of gastroesophageal reflux disease have not been established.
It is not recommended if you have a history of allergies to S-omeprazole, omeprazole or benzimidazole derivatives, as well as liver dysfunction, except in special cases diagnosed by your doctor.
Warnings and Precautions:
Take this medicine at least one hour before a Meal.
• Swallow the capsule completely and do not crush, break, chew or open it. If the Patient is unable to swallow the capsule completely, open the capsule, mix the contents with some water, apple juice, orange juice or yogurt and drink immediately. Avoid chewing and crushing the contents of the capsule.
– Complete the duration of treatment.
– With the doctor’s advice, it is possible to change from injectable medicine to capsules.
– If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember. But if it is almost time for the next dose, forget the missed dose and continue the normal medication schedule. Avoid doubling the amount of Medicine.
• To monitor the progress of treatment, regular visits to the doctor while taking the Medicine should be done.
Tell your doctor if you have severe diarrhea while taking amoxicillin and clarithromycin.
• Do not take the medicine after the expiry date which is stated on the carton.
• Keep the medicine out of the reach and sight of children.
• Close the bottle tightly after each use.
Here are just some of the medications that interfere with the concomitant use of S-omeprazole. However, S-Omeprazole can affect the amount of Medicine in the blood of all pH-dependent drugs by inhibiting gastric acid secretion. Therefore, before taking this Medicine, inform your doctor about all the items of your Medicines:
• Amoxicillin or clarithromycin: Concomitant use of S-omeprazole with these drugs may increase the plasma concentrations of S-omeprazole and 14-hydroxyclarithromycin.
• Ketoconazole or iron or digoxin salts: S-Omeprazole increases the pH of the gastrointestinal tract and may interfere with the absorption of these Medicines.
This medicine is in category B in terms of classification of use in Pregnancy. This means that there have not been sufficient and well-controlled studies on the use of this Medicine during Pregnancy. Therefore, taking this Medicine during pregnancy should be done only with the prescription of your doctor.
The secretion of this medicine in breast milk has not been determined yet. Due to the possibility of the medicine entering breast Milk and the occurrence of serious side Effects in infants, its use should be done with the advice of your doctor.
Store at 30 ° C and away from light.