– To anesthetize a part of the Body during Surgery, including cesarean Section;
– To relieve pain during Childbirth, after Surgery or accident.
Special attention is required when taking Rupivacaine Bioindestria Hydrochloride 2 mg / ml.
• In infants, because they are more sensitive to the use of rupivacaine hydrochloride bioindestria.
• Children under 12 years of Age, because injectable use of this Medicine in Children has not been evaluated.
Special Attention is required when taking Rupivacaine Bioindestria 7.5 and 10 mg / ml:
• Children under 12 years of age, because the injectable use of this Medicine has not been evaluated for numbing areas of the Body. Doses of 2 and 5 mg / ml of rupivacaine hydrochloride bioindestria may be more appropriate.
Pregnancy and lactation
If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, think you may be pregnant or planning to have a baby, talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking this Medicine. Rupivacaine Bioindestria hydrochloride can be used during pregnancy under certain conditions (such as epidural administration for childbirth).
There is no information on whether rupivacaine hydrochloride bioindestria is excreted in human Milk or if it causes harm to infants.
Talk to your doctor before taking the Medicine:
– About all diseases or previous Medical Records
– If you have heart, liver or kidney problems because your doctor may need to adjust the dose of ropivacaine hydrochloride bioindestria;
– If you or a relative has a rare Blood condition called “porphyria”; In this case, your doctor will probably prescribe a different anesthetic.
Special care should be taken to avoid injecting this Medicine directly into a Vein or Bone marrow (subarachnoid injection) and to prevent the Effects of immediate Toxicity. The Injection should not be given in inflamed areas. Long-term administration of Rupivacaine hydrochloride bioinderstria should be avoided in patients receiving concomitant Treatment with Medicine such as fluvoxamine and anoxacin (see “Other Medicine and Rupivacaine Hydrochloride Bioindestria” in the brochure – Download brochure.
Keep this Medicine out of the reach and sight of Children.
Do not take this Medicine after the expiry Date which is stated on the Carton after “Exp”. Expiration Date refers to the last Day of that Month.
Keep below 30 ° C. Avoid freezing.
Rupivacaine Bioindestria hydrochloride is usually stored by a doctor or in a Hospital. They are also responsible for the Quality of this Product, which should be consumed immediately after opening. Do not dispose of Medicines via wastewater or household waste. Ask your Pharmacist how to dispose of Medicines no longer required. These measures help to protect the Environment.