Improving impotence and erectile dysfunction in men
Improving libido and orgasm in women
Help increase the chances of fertility in women
Sildenafil topical gel - Erecgel
Sildenafil is used to treat erectile dysfunction and impotence in men and sexual arousal problems in women. This medicine helps to get an erection during sexual arousal by increasing blood flow to the penis. Sildenafil inhibits phosphodiesterase type 5 (cGMP) and increases nitric oxide (NO) in cells. This enzyme regulates blood flow to the penis. In fact, sildenafble increases blood flow to the penis during sexual arousal.
Since sildenafil is also involved in increasing blood flow to the vagina and clitoral area, it can improve arousal and orgasm in women. Female sexual arousal disorder occurs when increased blood flow is not enough for sexual activity. Arousal disorders are usually associated with orgasmic disorders.
Evidence also shows that sildenafil increases uterine blood flow and increases endometrial thickness. Due to this feature, this medicine is a potential choice for the improvement of thin endometrium, which reduces the rate of fertilization and pregnancy in women. Low endometrial thickness is one of the reasons for the failure of infertility treatment methods, especially IVF.
Benefits of sildenafil gel:
1) It is more effective due to direct contact with the target position and rapid absorption through the skin.
2) Due to the solubility of the gel in water, it is easily removed from the skin.
3) The dose of the medicine is lower compared to oral medicines due to the greater effectiveness of the gel.
4) The topical effect of sildenafil gel is fast and with minimal side effects.
The onset of action of this medicine is up to half an hour after taking the medicine. The duration of action of this medicine is up to 4 hours, but the effect of the medicine is longer in the first 2 hours.
- Erectile dysfunction in men: Half an hour before intercourse, apply a thin layer of gel on the penis.
Sexual arousal disorders in women: Half an hour before intercourse, apply a thin layer of gel on the clitoral area.
Sildenafil for sexual arousal disorders is contraindicated in pregnant and lactating women.
Concomitant use of sildenafil with this class of medicines is prohibited:
Nitrate-containing medicines such as nitroglycerin, isosorbide dinitrate